Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I HEART FACES-"SMILES"

I finally had enough nerve to enter one of my photos in the I heart faces weekly photo challenge. This weeks theme is smiles. I entered one of my favorite photos of my 10 month old baby. I LOVE that you can see his two teeth. This photo was taken 2 months ago and he now has 6 teeth! I love that you can see the slobber on his chin and how this picture just really captures his essence. He is always so pleasant with a happy face on him. Go to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to see all of the smiley photos. You can't help but grin while browsing through them. Here is my photo entry:

8 comments:

Wendy said...

visiting from I♥faces ~ He is ADORABLE! What a great smile!

BlueAdvPhotos said...

Great Job! :)

Clarice said...

Oh that made me smile!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eyes, beautiful baby! Super cute capture!

Anonymous said...

I love this! He is so cute! Great photo.

Anya Coleman said...

Lovely!So cute!

Evette Mendisabal said...

What a cutie! Love the little teeth!!

Monica said...

He's such a cutie! His eyes are amazing! I miss the two teeth smiles :( Great job!