Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!















THANK YOU Lindsay for sharing pictures of beautiful Millie in this dress! It took me FOREVER to figure out how to get these pictures from my email account to my blog. I finally figured it out. I rarely get photos of kids in my clothes so when I do I get excited! Isn't this dress precious? It is so soft. The skirt is sewn right onto the onesie. The onesie is still all in tact and still snaps closed so it won't ride up. I know I usually go all out in pink and frilly for girls but sometimes it is refreshing to do other colors for girls. You can't have everything pink I suppose.
It is only 6:44 am and the kids are already wanting me to be some sort of a short order cook so this entry is going to be super short today. I need to wake up and get them some food before school! I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!
Jules

No comments: