Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'M BAAAAACK

I'm BAAAAAAAACK! I have taken quite the hiatus! I delivered Nicklaus Michael on June 23rd and haven't touched my sewing machine since then. It was a nice break but I am and was sooooo ready to jump back in and get my creative juices flowing again. I have sewn up alot this past week. The ADORABLE picture I posted isn't of my son but of a beautiful baby taken probably last year at this time. It was a picture posted in 435 South magazine for an add by Addie Rose Boutique. I am showing this picture because I am making TONS of onesies just like this to sell at the holiday mart this year. Last year I sold about 20 of these shirts in one day! This year I am trying to double that. It has proven to be a bit challenging to sew with 3 boys in the house. The days that baby Nick takes good nap are the days that I get the most done. I also have some new poncho ideas and will post more pictures soon! I have also booked a show (albeit small) in December to sell some things. I am a little concerned about time constraints but I guess we will see how it goes! Wish me luck. I will post more as I complete more projects.
XOXO Jules

No comments: