Monday, June 21, 2010

RAINBOWS AND SEWING

How cool is this picture?

I took this picture the other evening off of my deck. We had a massive typical Kansas rain storm and then immediate sunny skies. I looked out the window and there was a beautiful double rainbow! God is great!

On a different note........I have been busy in the sewing room. My cousin, Marc, is opening up an antique store in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania next month and wanted to have a few of my items in his store. Thanks Marc! Here is what I have so far

I know it's sort of all of my old "stand by's." I have a few more things that didn't make it in the photo. I will be making a few more things in the next week and ship them off to Pennsylvania. I am not sure if he is going to have a website, but if he does I will let you know. I guess I need to find out the name of his store too!

Jules

No comments: