Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SPRINKLER'S AND WATERMELON


I have neglected my little blog for so long. I have been making things but nothing very exciting. Just things that I have already shown to you before! I will post pictures of my things soon. I have been really lazy about photographing them for some reason. I think I have just been preoccupied with other things.

Anyway.....what do you do on a Monday night when your husband is gone...ahem, buying himself a new car and your three kids are restless? You pull out the crazy sprinkler and let them get all messy with watermelon-that's what you do! Oh how I have missed you warm summer nights. The carefree nights when you don't have to worry about bedtime or homework. I had so much fun watching my kids just be plain ol' kids last night. Their faces say it all.
Nothing says summer more that eating a piece of cold, juicy watermelon on a hot night. I swear my kids ate 20 pieces of watermelon last night. It was messy and I had to scrub them down in the tub after but sooooooooo worth it!

Jules

No comments: