Monday, November 15, 2010

THANKFUL TURKEYS

I've been absent for awhile! Just wanted to blog about our thankful turkeys we did yesterday. Part of being a mom that I love the most is doing little fun "kid" projects. I am a crafty person by nature and I love this one! I did not come up with this one on my own. I got it off of the internet and I am sorry to say I have no clue which website. On each feather is something that my boys say they are thankful for. I thought they might have a hard time coming up with 9 things to be thankful for but they didn't, which I am glad for. The funniest was that Jake is thankful for Dr. James Naismith (the inventor of basketball). Also that Brady is thankful for time, which I still don't really know what that means but hey....it's his turkey so he can put what he wants. I am thankful for way to many things to write about. What are you thankful for?



Jules

1 comment:

Jules said...

Cute project Jules! Jake looks more annoyed than grateful in the picture- hilarious. Just over a week until we see you guys!