Thursday, October 28, 2010

EMBRACE THE CAMERA


Yup-you know what today is. That's right it's embrace the camera Thursday! We finally did our pumpkin carving last night. This year was awesome because my eight year old was actually able to help a little. No, I didn't hand him a knife and tell him go for it or anything. He actually helped me clean all of the nasty pumpkin guts which in years past he would never be caught dead doing. He also pricked out the outline for me to cut on. My five year old quickly lost interest and started playing catch with himself until I was done with his pumpkin. Brady picked out the Frankenstein design and Jake picked out the mean face pumpkin. I think they turned out pretty good! We tried to get little Nick in the picture with us but he wasn't having it. Check out the other embracers at www.andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com.

Jules

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are your boys!!! love the pumpkins :)

hill said...

such cute shots!
xoxo.

emily anderson said...

cute pictures! and i'm loving the jayhawk in the background :)