Wednesday, December 7, 2011

TEACHER'S GIFTS!

Does anyone else wait till the last minute to purchase gifts for teachers?   I always do and I don't know why.  I love my kids teachers and they are the people that almost spend more time with them than I do.  This year I was very organized about it.  I always procrastinate and then buy a stupid gift just because I didn't know what else to get.

I saw these coffee cozy's at http://www.houseonhillroad.com/.  I love this blog and have followed it for years.  She even gives you a free tutorial.  I tweaked it a bit making my coffee cozy's reversible.  I have a total of 5 teacher's to buy for this year and I thought this gift was thoughtful, economical and c'mon...who doesn't like a handmade gift?  Of course I made some extra's for some other friends and one for myself.  I can't wait to go to Starbuck's and use my new cozy!   I thought this coffee/tea cozy and a giftcard to Starbuck's would be a nice gift this year.  I hope so anyway!



Jules

1 comment:

Jules said...

Jules- those are adorable!! I am sure the teachers will LOVE them.