Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ADORABLE!!


I love when customers send me pictures of their kids in my outfits! Isn't this child ADORABLE! This was a first birthday outfit. The tank is hard to see but it has the initial A on it and there are 3 little crystals on the neckline. The tutu also has crystals throughout but the photos don't show that either. I LOVE making special occasion outfits! Especially for girls. I am such a "girly" girl and I have two boys. I love making things for boys but it is the girl items that I really like!

Both the kids are out of school today and they are already "bored". It is far to early to "play". We do have swimming lessons in awhile and I need to go through the house and find things to place in my mother in law's garage sale this weekend. Maybe they can help?

Jules

1 comment:

lindsaycraven said...

Where is the picture of Millie in her "justjules" dress?! Just kidding, Sugs! Your blog site is fabulous. Your stuff is truly the best. Keep up the wonderful work! xoxo Sugs