Sunday, October 19, 2008






Here are some pictures of the things that I made for the shower I went to today.

I think they turned out really cute. The litte bag you see is a diaper clutch. It holds a travel wipes container and up to 3 size 5 diapers. It is really handy to just throw in your diaper bag to have all of your diapers and wipes in one spot. This way you don't have a bunch of crinkled up diapers all over the place! I loved them when I had my little guys in diapers. I don't have much sewing on the agenda this week. We are having company in town on Wednesday and a bunch of people over here on Friday for dinner. I think this week I need to be cleaning. I wish I was the type of mom where I could find time for sewing, cleaning, cooking, taking care of the kids etc., etc., without feeling super rushed or stressed out! Do moms like that exist? I feel like I really need to enjoy my kids more and take my time more. Why does life feel so rushed all the time? I am not complaining-I have a wonderful life and wouldn't change it for anything! I just need to enjoy the little things more. Until my next project....

XO Jules

No comments: