Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quiet House






Ahhhh, both kids are down for the day and my house is very quiet right now. I finally have 2 seconds to myself w/o someone crying, fighting, asking for a snack etc., etc., etc. I have been very busy making these neck tie onesies for the holiday mart next weekend. I wish I had time to make so much more. Someday I will have that kind of time. Addie Rose Boutique has a booth at the holiday mart and will be taking some of my things. There are a couple of boutique blankets, poncho's and these onesies. Keep your fingers crossed that my things will sell and my name will get out there a little bit. I also made these the sock monkey and cowboy outfit for my mother in law to give at a baby shower this weekend. I need to make something for myself to give at that baby shower too! I have an idea and will post pictures when I am finished. I realize that my photography skills are less than average. In my defense, the lighting in my basement when it is night time isn't very good. I will work on making my pictures clearer. Now I think I will go soak my body in a hot tub and enjoy the silence for awhile.
XO Jules

No comments: