Thursday, December 3, 2009

BUSY BEE

I have been a total blog slacker! I have just been super busy making new things and of course there was Thanksgiving. I hope everyone had a great holiday. We had a good low key (which is rare) Thanksgiving. It felt weird to not have Thanksgiving at my house for millions of people like we usually do. We did, however, host a mini-Thanksgiving for 6 on Saturday. My husband cooked everything! He really wanted to do it all and he did a FABULOUS job. I love that he likes to cook and try new things. It makes life interesting.
This time of year forces me to think about how fortunate and blessed I am. I will never know why God decided to bless me so much but I am forever grateful. I really try to not take things for granted and to feel grateful and thankful all year but it is this time of year especially that I really take time out to think about all of my blessings!
What are you thankful for?
As you can see from my pictures I have been busy. For some reason this blog site will only let me post 5 pictures. I have a TON more to post. I have my first Just Jules show this weekend so I have been scurrying and sewing and pinning and cutting for weeks. It still is proving to be a bit tricky with a 5 month old in the house. I can only really get alot done on the days he takes good naps and that is totally unpredictable. It is a little frusterating but I think I have still accomplished alot. Wish me luck!

Jules














No comments: