Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF!

Happy Friday! Why is putting up a Christmas tree so hard? It never just goes smoothly. I am really proud of myself for not only putting up our Christmas tree but putting the lights on as well. Sure there was a few F bombs (in my head of course), a few fights w/ the boys about where to put ornaments and of course the yearly trip to Target right in the middle of assembly because with out fail one strand of lights is burnt out. Well there she is in all her glory. I understand that the ribbon that I decided to wrap around the tree is just a tad short but I really don't care at this point. The tree is up and it looks decent. I love how excited the kids get when decorating the house. We are taking our yearly trip to Halls tomorrow night where the kids get to pick out a new ornament for the tree. They are giddy with excitement.
Anyway...a few more pictures of my sewing projects. I don't know what it is about animal print lately but I am really drawn to it. Anything animal print and I LOVE it and it shows in things that I have been making lately. Let's just hope other people like it too! I was so close to buying a pair of leopard high heel shoes the other day. I refrained but I keep thinking about them. Do you think that would be a bit much? I am kind of a gaudy person. I just don't know. The last picture is of this beautiful blanket. In the picture you really can't see it's beauty. It is a satin brocade fabric that is so soft, luxurious and gorgeous. It would be so soft against a baby's skin. I am going to be making more of these soon! That's enough for now. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Jules










No comments: