Thursday, March 4, 2010

NEW FABRIC = HAPPY LADY!

I made another trip to Sarah's fabrics in Lawrence yesterday and look what I came home with. I would have spent much more time there but I took my baby and he wasn't a happy camper. I was walking around the store holding him and holding huge bolts of fabric in the other hand quickly trying to decide what went with what and what I was going to do with each print. Even though it was a bit stressful I think I came away with pretty good choices. I'm still not sure what I am going to do with all of it but I have some ideas.

Here are some pictures of the dress I finished yesterday:
Whatcha think?

2 comments:

Jules said...

Love the dress, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Nick at the top of your blog in his tie shirt!!! Such a jolly, happy, adorable boy.

Unknown said...

Love this dress!! I want to order one for Grace!!! ;)