Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SPRING BREAK

Wow! It is early. This is my FAVORITE time of day. It's not really early in my standards but in most people's standards it is. It is 5:58 am. and the house is so quiet that I could hear a pin drop. This is a really strange sound at my house......quietness. Soon all the kids will be up running around asking me to make breakfast and the baby will want his bottle and the day will have to begin.
It is Spring Break and I am desperately trying to find things for the kids to do to make spring break fun. It stinks that the weather is not very good. Taking them to the gym for an hour a day isn't cutting it!

I haven't been sewing or blogging much lately because I have been really busy. My cousin has been in town for the past week. It is always so great to see family members that you don't get to see very often. I only get to see him once every couple of years if that. We had a lot of fun catching up, eating good food and drinking to much wine! Here is a picture of the two of us that I really loved.
Here are the pictures of the last project that I just finished up. It is a first birthday shirt. I love doing birthday onesies. They are so much fun. The person who ordered this shirt from me hasn't seen this shirt yet, in fact, she just wanted me to do a shirt and she said she didn't care what I did with it! I really hope she likes it!

Jules



No comments: