Thursday, September 2, 2010

EMBRACE THE CAMERA THURSDAY!

I haven't done an "embrace the camera" in several weeks. I thought I would start again today. Since the older boys are back in school I have been spending alot more time with my sweet baby boy. Poor baby got 4 shots today. Yup-4. Two in each fat thigh. I have been trying to give him a little TLC this afternoon. While playing on the floor I got a few shots:
I HATE the first picture of me but I LOVE it of Nick. Check out the rest of the cute photos at www.andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com. I promise you will smile!

JULES

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love all of the pictures! Especially when he is looking at you all full of smiles and love.

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

Kansas love for your pictures - from Virginia. What a cutie!

emily anderson said...

jules, you are adorable...and i swear that we know each other...do we?

random, i know.

love the pics!

emily anderson said...

YES! that is how i know you! trudi is a good friend of mine! do you still live by her?

crazy! glad you figured it out cause it was driving me crazy :)