Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NEW PROJECT!

WOW! I didn't realize how AWESOME my Canon Rebel Xsi camera is. I had to take these pictures today with my old el cheapo sony point and shoot. There is such a huge difference in picture quality. No wonder I used to be so frustrated with my photographs!

I know I mentioned awhile back that my cousin was opening up an antique store in Pennsylvania. He wanted to try to sell some of my things in his new store. The store was supposed to open in June so everything I made was short sleeve and summery. I think, fingers crossed the store's new opening date is this Friday. I had to make more things that were long sleeve seeing as the weather is about to turn. Here are pictures of some of the things I am sending. I have to get to the post office this morning and of course it is pouring rain. Oh well, let's hope this stuff sells. Jules

PS-I have no clue why the second paragraph is lighter than the first paragraph. I am not savvy enough to fix that I guess!

No comments: