Monday, September 13, 2010

MY FABRIC CENTERPIECES!

Do you remember a few weeks back when I was stressed out about completing those 58 fabric rectangle thingy's? Well here they are at the wedding. I think they turned out quite nice. The attendance at this wedding was close to 400 people! The tables had to be simple because there was so many of them.

The reception was at an airplane hangar. As you could imagine the space was HUGE. It was really different. It accomodated 400 people perfectly. Here is a picture of just one of the airplanes there. I love how the blue lights reflect off of the silver plane.




I must say that the best part of the night for me, aside from two people getting married, was seeing my little 5 year old in a tuxedo. I know I am biased but I really believe he is the most handsome 5 year old I have ever seen!


GORGEOUS!!!




Jules






No comments: