Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I HEART FACES "SELF PORTRAIT"




I haven't entered an I heart faces weekly photo challenge in awhile. This weeks theme is self portrait. I wanted to enter this challenge because I have been wanting to figure out my self timer on my camera for a long time. This was the perfect excuse to figure it out and try some self portrait shots. The self timer feature on my camera is a piece of cake. I don't know why I thought it would be so complicated. Soooo.....I donned my new blingy hat, put on my fav earrings, slapped on some lipstick and voila-my self portrait. Go check the others out at http://www.iheartfaces.com/. I love that little Nick just had to be in the picture with me!





Jules

1 comment:

Amy Henderson said...

This is lovely, and super sweet with cutie pie in the background!