Monday, December 13, 2010

SNOWFLAKES
















It was one FRIGID weekend here in Kansas. It was so windy that the wind swept up the trampoline and it landed upside down on the neighbors playset! CRAZY! It was way to cold to go anywhere so the kids and I made some paper snowflakes. This is such an easy yet fun craft that we do every winter then the kids get to pick a place to proudly display their work. They picked the front door windows this year.

I swear.....I get so frustrated sometimes with my photog skillz. The second picture I just couldn't get to be not blurry. I am only trying to shoot in manual these days, which means I select the aperture, iso, and shutter speed. Anytime I shoot at night or in dim light it's ALWAYS blurry. Do I just need a tripod? What's the deal? Anyone wanna help a sister out? I'm happy with the lighting in that picture but I just am at a loss.

On a different note...about my sewing. I haven't touched my sewing machine in forever. I just did get an order so I will be sewing again here probably today? I miss sewing. There are several things I want to be doing but I have just been preoccupied with other things lately. I think I need a trip to Sarah's Fabric store to get my mojo back. Maybe after Christmas.

Jules

No comments: