Wednesday, December 5, 2012





I'm BAAAAACK!!  I have been a blog dropout since April!  I have been so crazy busy with the family and the kids that I haven't had time for much.  This fall was REDONK with sports activities.  Now that Baseball (a huge time commitment) and football are over I finally feel like I can breathe a little.  I sort of lost myself there for a few months.  I knew having three boys would be tough but GOOD GOD I'm not sure I signed up for this!!  I wish I could just roll with it and enjoy but I tend to get stressed out and grumpy.  This fall I almost got kind of depressed which is odd because I am such a happy person.  I just didn't enjoy every single night of the week running kids around.  We NEVER ate dinner together and homework was so stressfull because we were always in a rush to get out of the door for a game or for a practice.  My husband coached one of the baseball teams which was hard too because as soon as he got home from work he had to turn right around and go.  I got a little resentful because I was home all day with the little guy and then home at night alone with the little guy.  Ok, ok, enough of the blah, blah, blah complaining.  The only sport both of the boys have right now is basketball which is great.  We get to eat dinner together most nights which I love.  Here are some pics of what has been going on since April.....


Family Vacay to Destin, Fla. which we road tripped to!  Such a great spot.  We are considering going again.
My Little Nick turned 3!

Brady started tackle football which I HATED!   It was so violent.  I could write a whole blog post on that.  We will save it for another time!

Bradester had another season with the Gators which the hubs helped coach.

Jake played another season with the wolves.  He had an injury this fall and couldn't pitch which he is really good at!  Hopefully he will heal up and be ready to go for spring.



Really there is so much more and I have been so completely and unacceptably awful about taking photos of the kids.  I take alot with my iphone now instead of my rebel.  I am going to be better now that I have a tiny bit more time.  I haven't even had time to be crafty or sew anything.  I just started doing a few little projects here and there that I will share soon!

Jules

No comments: