Thursday, April 23, 2009

The best baby pants ever!












I am in love w/ this outfit! Can't you just imagine a snuggly little baby in your arms wearing these cozy pants? I LOVE making these pants. They are so soft and comfy. A good friend of mine ordered this outfit to give as a gift. It feels like I have made millions of these little outfits and they are huge sellers. I need to make my little guy some in blue. I actually wear a pair of pj's like this in black. I wish I could live in them!
I added a picture of my growing belly. It is getting really big! I am almost 32 weeks pregnant. My Dr. says we can deliver up to a week early so that means I only have about 7 weeks to go! I can't wait to be able to walk w/o being winded, bend over and lay on my back. Not to complain but the end is really not fun! It will be here before I know it though. I need to start getting things in order!
Jules



No comments: