Friday, April 10, 2009

HALO Foundation









Hello all! These are pictures of my most recent project. A friend of mine asked me if I would consider donating some of my baby/children's items to the HALO foundation, which she is a part of. I was more than happy to provide some items for the annual silent auction. HALO enhances living conditions and provides art therapy for orphans worldwide. It provides american youth with the opportunity to learn philanthropy and volunteerism by seeing the world through the eyes of the less fortunate. You can learn more about HALO by visiting the website at www.haloworldwide.org. The auction will take place in K.C. on May 1st. I tried to come up w/ a unisex look for the auction. I hope these items look unisex? Let's just hope that they sell!
Today I got to stay home and take care of a sick kid. Yuck! We really have been lucky this winter (sickness wise). I was really productive today as I cleaned all 5 bathrooms in my house, sewed a bunch of things that people are waiting for (pictures to be posted soon)! I actually had time to lay down today and fall asleep for 45 minutes! That was awesome. Hopefully my baby will feel better tomorrow. Let's hope he doesn't pass it to the rest of us.
Until next time....Jules

No comments: