Friday, April 24, 2009

TRENDZ














Trendz is a new store in Overland Park that is selling some of my items via Addie Rose Boutique. When I walked in for the first time I was pleasantly surprised to see my outfit on a little tiny mannequin! I was so excited that I had to take photos! I also posted a few photos of my onesies on display too. Trendz boutique is a new boutique w/ a cool concept. It is one store w/ 20+ boutiques inside of it. 20+ boutiques around kansas city rent booths inside of this store so when you go shopping there you are really shopping at 20 stores or more in one location. I think it is a really neat concept. There are tons of little boutiques that I have read about and wanted to go to but they were just to far away and inconvenient to get to. Now I just have to go to a one stop shop. They sell anything from jewelry to kids clothes to women's apparel to home accessories. I really hope this will help get my name out a little bit and promote Just Jules Boutique Creations! I know they are having a grand opening on May 7th. There will be wine, food and of course shopping. I hope I can make it! To learn more about Trendz go to www.trendzmarket.com.
Till next time....Jules

No comments: