Thursday, August 5, 2010

EMBRACE THE CAMERA

Okay I am finally going to participate in this "embrace the camera" thingy. There is a blog that I love and read (stalk) on a regular basis. Her name is Emily and she started this embrace the camera challenge. The challenge takes place every Thursday. Most parents are the ones taking pictures of their kids and they are never in them. I love the FEW photos I have when I was a little kiddo and my parents are in them. I love to see what they looked like, what they wore etc. I am not in alot of photos with my kids and maybe this challenge will change that. It's not about how good you look it's just about random shots with your kids so.....this is my 5 year old and I this morning watching Spongebob and goofing around. You should check out the other photos at http://www.andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/!
Jules

2 comments:

emily anderson said...

oh my goodness...these are perfect and you are adorable!

thanks for joining us this week!

Wendy said...

Lovin' those glasses! Great pics!