Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TRAIN TRACKS AND PENNIES



We are definately in the dog days of summer. The temp according to my car is 101! Why did I decide on a train track photoshoot today? I beg to ask myself the same question. I am very disappointed in my photos today. In my defense, I did most of the shots one handed because my other hand/arm was holding a 23 pound baby boy who was crying. Of course as soon as I let his little wobbly body down to walk around the rocks/train tracks-he wiped out and nailed his head. He has a pretty good bruise to prove it too. Anyway...here are some of the pictures I got today. I really wanted to shoot at the cornfield across the street but it was just to hot.I wish my boys could actually have a fake smile that looked real. Oh well.

Jake's hair is questionable but whatever.


We put 6 pennies on the track to see if a train will come by today and smash them. We are going to check it out tomorrow. If they aren't smashed I am going to have 2 disappointed little dudes! Let's hope for the best!

Jules

No comments: