Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GETTING OLD?


Well I am officially closer to 40 than 30. I'm not really sure how I feel about that yet. I honestly don't feel like I'm 36. I feel like I am around 29 still. Age is just a number....right? It only matters you feel physically....right? Anyway-I had an awesome birthday and was really humbled by all that others did for me over the past weekend. The weekend consisted of a shopping trip, a date with my husband, a family birthday party, a pumpkin patch field trip with one of my son's, and last but not least a game of domino's with my boys. It was busy but filled with memories that will last a long time! It is really nice to feel loved and appreciated. Thanks to everyone! You know who you are. I am so blessed to have such a fantastic immediate family and extended family. I am so grateful for my friends and family, without who I would be a completely different person. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures this year. This is a picture of Brady and I on his field trip on Monday.

It was nice to try to just have some one on one time with Brady even though he much rather preferred to hang with his friends. It's okay, I get it. I got a new lens for my camera so expect some "photo shoots" with the kids soon!

Jules

No comments: