Friday, October 16, 2009

Crazy Friday


Today is crazy. I should not be sewing today let alone blogging. I just can't help it though! I really need to get as much done for the holiday mart as I can. We are having a party at our house tomorrow so I should really be cleaning and tidying up around here. I did manage to vaccuum yesterday. I cleaned all the bathrooms today. I have a sick kid I am taking care of and a really fussy baby today. I kinda feel like a chicken with it's head cut off. At least I got these shirts done! My goal was to make at least 40 of the necktie onesies but that is definitely not happening. I think I have a total of 15 neckties and I am quickly running out of time. I have run out of Just Jules labels and have ordered more. They better get here fast or else all of my shirts will be label-less. What do you think of the fleur-de-lis shirt? I think it is cute. I really like the green and brown together. This is my first fleur-de-lis shirt. I guess we will see if people like it or not. Anyway.....I am done w/ my sewing and blogging today! I am off to feed the baby and cook some food. Have a great weekend!



















No comments: