Wednesday, October 14, 2009








Just some pictures of what I have been sewing today. Actually the ruffle butt onesie is an old picture but wanted to show it because I am obsessed with it. It is really only for the summer months because you can't really put pants on your baby w/ that shirt. I made a couple of the heart shirts w/o the ruffle to try to sell over the winter months. I found another use for the zebra fabric and I am REALLY happy with the outcome! For some reason it looks alot better in person than the picture shows. I really wanted to add a little "bling" to that shirt but I am just really paranoid w/ it being a choking hazard to a baby. I really don't want to get sued!
Anyway.....I am calling it a night. It is only 9:00 and I am super exhausted. I wonder if my baby will ever sleep through the night? At least my husband is back in town and can help me out tonight!
Till next time......Jules


No comments: