Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday....Blah....











Good morning! A dreary morning but a good morning non the less. It is really cold, rainy and dark this morning. I am supposed to leave and do a kickboxing class in about 30 minutes and I keep trying to tell myself that it is just too cold to leave. I need to get that thought out of my head! Anyway.....I wanted to post these pictures. I made the little "asian" outfit a long time ago. Probably over a year ago. I totally forgot that I had it until I was going through my things. I have someone who wants to buy it so I wanted a picture of it before it is gone. I have actually sold probably three of these outfits. The other picture is of a onesie I am going to try to sell at the Holiday Mart. I am going to make several of them. I think they are really cute and I really hope they sell. Any opinions welcome. I will take good or bad ones! I have alot of sewing to do today and hopefully more photos tomorrow. Happy Monday!
Jules




1 comment:

redtosew said...

I have black/pink zebra ribbon feels like velvet; right? That's a great idea! I'm going to make that 1st onsie for my new granddaughter. and I luv the next set too!