Thursday, October 22, 2009

DREARY







Dreary, dreary morning here in Kansas. I had a ROUGH night last night. The baby is teething and was up a TON last night. I am a tired mama today with a really bad head cold. I think my other two boys are just getting over the swine flu. It seems everyone in this city is soooooo sick! I love this time of year but I hate all of the sickness that comes w/ it. At least I did finish everything that needed to be done for the Holiday Mart! If you want more info on the Holiday Mart go to www.holidaymartkc.com. It starts today. I did not do nearly as much as I had planned for but that is okay. Now my focus is on my next show in December. The pictures I posted today are old but I am going to start making some of these flower shirts for the December show. I am also going to try to make more blankets and burp rags for that show. It will be a tiny little show so I don't feel so overwhelmed to get tons and tons made. I am sharing a table with another lady so that should help.
Anyhoo.....School is out today for conferences and I have about 20 people from my husbands office coming over here for dinner tonight so guess what I am doing today....lysoling my house to get rid of germs and trying to clean. We have everything catered so at least I don't have to cook!!! Have a good Thursday.
Jules

No comments: