Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GREETINGS!




Hello! I wanted to post pictures of the PJ/Lounge pants that my son begged me to make. This was the easiest project. I didn't even hem the pants. I didn't hem them for two reasons....1)fleece doesn't fray and 2) I made them too short! I followed the pattern to a T and the pants are right at the ankle. If I were to make a hem they would be total highwaters. Luckily for me my 5 year old doesn't even know what a hem is! My 7 year old now wants some and I think I will do the same thing in keeping them unhemmed. They are "lounge" pants so who cares. They are super comfy. My son wore them for 2 days in a row straight. We had some snow days and he just stayed in his PJ's! I finally had to peel them off of him to wash him and the pants. I am glad he likes them.
I am in the process of sewing several things to take over to Maddie's Closet. I will post pictures when I am done. I went over there today to see what has sold so far and several of my things were bought. That made me happy!
Jules








No comments: