Thursday, January 21, 2010

BLOG SLACKER!

I have been a blog slacker this past week. In fact I have been a crafty, sewing slacker this week as well. Life has just gotten in the way. I have been too busy being a single mama. My husband has been out of town most of the week and I just haven't had time to do any sewing! I did get to drop my kiddos off at my Dad's house tonight and go to a much needed haircut appointment. Maddie's Closet is right next door to where I get my haircut and I couldn't help but snap some pictures of my blanket in the window. I also snapped up some pictures of my onesies all folded up on this table. I know you can't really see what is on the onesies but trust me they are CUTE!


I know the picture is awful but it was the best I could get. I also got some shots of the store window display. If I had a daughter this store would be a dream. It is so girly and fun. Don't get me wrong-the boy stuff is cute too. There is just something about really girly clothes that I love. I do have a project in the works that needs to be completed next week....stay tuned!

Jules

No comments: