Sunday, February 6, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Ok...so I decided to play along with Ashley Sisk at http://www.ashleysisk.com/ in her Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  I have really been enjoying browsing through all of the entries over the past few weeks and decided to join.  She gives you five prompts and you post your interpretation of those prompts.  This weeks prompts were:
1. Water
2. Quote
3. Window
4. Activity
5. Page 25 of a magazine
Here are my photos

Water...I know this isn't super interesting.  You have no idea how many water shots I took.  I had alot of fun playing around with different shutter speeds on my camera.  I got an awesome shot of the water coming out of my shower but it was too dark.  I tried everything to lighten it up and it just didn't turn out right.  I did learn alot about the light meter on my camera though.

Quote: This is sooooo my life right now.  I can NEVER have anything nice or anything clean or anything orderly with my 3 boys!  I have accepted and embraced this. I love this napkin.  I would love a pickle fork but I know it would end up in the toilet or lost in one of the toy baskets.


Window:  I love this shot of my little one looking out the window at the snowfall.   I'm obsessed with diaper booty's.                          


Activity: This is a shot of my eldest's basketball game.  He scored 10 points!  I know it's blurry but I kind of like the blur.


Page 25 of a magazine:  Well I sort of cheated and did a page 25 out of a cookbook.  The only thing I have time to read lately are cookbooks when I am trying to plan out the weekly meals.  I used my Low Fat and Luscious cookbook and this was page 25-a tuna steak with beet relish.  I don't know about the beet relish but the tuna looks good.


I had alot of fun doing this.  Hopefully I will participate next week!









Jules

9 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my. the window shot was so true. loved it.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Love the window shot, great in black and white. Yippee for your son, that's awesome :)

julie said...

All great interpretations! Your quote about the pickle fork made me giggle! And that window shot...just precious! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all great but you definitely won me over with the window shot. I absolutely love it!

Seizing My Day said...

The window shot is fabulous!! and I love the pickle fork thing... too funny!! =)

Margaret said...

Especially love the window shot!! So cute :)

Mommy2Four said...

Love your window shot!

Brooke said...

Oh dear - that window shot has me grinnin' from ear to ear! :D

Amy Henderson said...

These are great! I totally hear you with the napkin quote haha!