Saturday, February 5, 2011

SHIRT

I am posting a picture of this shirt I made the other day for a girl who ALWAYS orders stuff from me.  I really appreciate her business!  I don't know what is up with my sewing rut lately.  I used to eat, sleep, breath creating and sewing new things.  I think I have been so obsessed with photography lately that my sewing has taken a backseat.  I only have so much spare time-you know along with wiping poopy butts, laundry, cleaning, cooking, refereeing, tutoring, disciplining, and providing tons and tons of healthy snacks and whatnot.  It seems I can't have two time consuming hobbies at one time which sucks!  It's all good though.  I've been really wanting to make a fabric camera strap so maybe that will be my next project?  Anyhoo......  I hope she liked it.

Jules

No comments: