Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SMORES

Here is my entry this week for sweet shot Tuesday and for m3b project 52 on flickr.com.   Not a great capture this week.  These smores were yummy but not as good as good old fashion homemade ones.  Of course, the kids ate them up.

Today we are supposed to experience snowmageddon 2011 so the kids have no school.  It is only 10:54 and my middle one has already been sent to his room and the baby is very whiny.  I have some activities planned so lets hope that lightens the mood over here!
Jules

Sweet Shot Day

6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my, how inviting!! Yummy...

Lizzi said...

These look so good right now! Where did you find them? I didn't know they made s'mores like this.

Hope your afternoon is going well!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh yummy!!! Love it!

Just Jules said...

Thanks! I found these Smores on the clearance rack at Williams Sonoma. I also bought some chocolate and regular marshmallows. They were all good!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh yes. Schools out here too. Love your shot. Gives me a sugar high just looking at it!

Ocean Soul said...

Smore's in a box? Must be an American thing?! LOL. Good luck with snowmageddon!