Thursday, January 13, 2011

JUMP FOR JOY!

Looky what somebody bought herself:

If you know me then you are shocked and appalled that I would spend that much money on any one item.  Ahhhh.....Lightroom, how I have dreamed about you.  This is photoshop lightroom which is a photo editing software.  It is alot easier than photoshop in my opinion.  I have photoshop and can't figure anything out!  I have done tutorial after tutorial on different things and it still doesn't come easy to me.  Lightroom on the other hand is AMAZING.  It is almost criminal because you can just take mediocre photographs and turn them into glorious works of art.  I'm all about psyching people out to think I am this amazing photographer when in reality I am just skilled in Lightroom.  Now I am off to go play with LR!  Happy Thursday!

Jules

No comments: