Sunday, January 16, 2011

SHOT OF THE WEEK


There is a blog I started reading called http://www.my3boybarians.com/.  I like it because a lady named Darcy writes it and she has 3 boys and loves photography.  Kinda like me!  Anyway....she started a flickr group called m3b P52 which is basically a less ambitious version of a P365.  You are supposed to post a favorite photo of the week.  I thought this would be so great for me.  It will challenge me to really focus on getting great shots.  There is no theme which I like.  You can post whatever great shot you like for the week.  The picture I shared isn't really a good picture per se but I kind of came late to the party! 

It is the same scene every morning.  Nick and I look out the window and watch my two older boys board the bus for school.  Nick always smiles and waves to them.  I will be so sad when it is Nick's turn to ride the bus.
Jules

No comments: