Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SWEET SHOT TUESDAY



So I decided to play along with "sweet shot Tuesday" with Darcy over at http://www.my3boybarians.com/.  Every Tuesday you submit your sweet shot of the week.  This is also my submission for my mb3 P52.  You know...where I have a "shot of the week" for a year. 

I was fortunate to get my late Grandmother's collection of teacups and linens among other things.  I LOVE all of the teacups but never use them.  I thought I would pull one out and play around with the camera. You should go check out the other shots this week!

Jules


Sweet Shot Day

7 comments:

Becky Sue said...

Love your composition and dof. The color is gorgeous!

Katie said...

This is beautiful!! I love the processing and how it feels like an old photo!

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

Love this shot. I have a collection of a few teacups & saucers from my grandma as well. They are precious to me.

April said...

I adore this photo and the feeling it invokes. I, too, am a lover of china and tea and all things intoxicatingly feminine. Glad you joined Sweet Shot this week.

deb duty said...

Great photo and beautiful teacup. Looks like a fun thing to take photos of.

Tara said...

Beautiful...I love the sentiment. I love the color...

julie said...

This is a STUNNING shot...something about it is just so comforting - LOVE it :)